WMB Cornerstone Day Nursery is a branch of WMB Childcare Ltd. It was graded ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED at the settings first inspection in November 2017. The nursery has operational links with sister nursery WMB Carisbrook due to their close proximity. The nursery was opened as a result of the high demand for childcare places at WMB Carisbrook. Cornerstone has since become a force to reckon with within the Harpurhey area and plays a major role in helping the parents and partnering with the schools within the community in relation to afterschool services.
THE PREMISES & LOCATION
The building was originally a council playgroup known locally as the “Beehive”. This nursery in M9 sits centrally within the famous Harpurhey Park, and its imposing figure within the park meant that it doesn’t go unnoticed for those driving through Fernclough Road and Carisbrook Street. The centre was reopened by WMB Childcare Ltd after it became apparent that that WMB Carisbrook will not be able to contain the number of parents requesting funded places within the Harpurhey community. Our nurseries in Harpurhey are well loved with the M9 and M40 postcodes.
WMB Cornerstone is a purpose-built premise with one large play room fully equipped to accommodate children between the ages of 2-5 and those who attend the afterschool club Harpurhey mostly 5-11. It has a large enclosed outdoor play area. WMB Cornerstone nursery in Harpurhey is a fresh, bright, newly established nursery within the locality, with a fantastic reputation within the Community.
The nursery opens Monday to Friday 8.45 am – 6:00 pm, all year round, with the exception of bank holidays and Christmas holiday periods. WMB Cornerstone nursery in Manchester supports children with Special Educational Need (SEN) and also a number of children who have English as Additional Language (EAL).
The team at WMB Cornerstone day nursery in Manchester is led by Ivie. She has Level 5 qualification in Leadership for Children and Young People’s Workforce and has been working with children for the last 7 years. Ivie has been with WMB Childcare since the company started and so understands the core values of the company. She is ably supported by Rosie who has shown by her dedication to she is a worthy addition to the team as the Room Coach. They are both line managed by the group’s Area Coach.
At WMB Cornerstone, our aim is to build solid early years foundation for children (future leaders) in partnerships with our parents. We endeavor to deliver high quality care and learning opportunities and believe that children are at the heart of everything we do.
We endeavour to deliver high quality care and learning opportunities and believe that children are at the heart of everything we do.
- Full & Part Time Day-care
- Short Stay Day-care (Emergency Day-care)
- After School Pick Up
- Music Lessons for All Register Child from 2 Years
- Early Years Football Coaching Courtesy Manchester City Football
AFTER SCHOOL PICK UP LOCATIONS
- St Edmonds Upper Monsall Street, Miles Platting, Manchester, M40 8NG
- Manchester Communication Primary Academy Rochdale Road, Manchester M9 5QL
- Oasis Academy Alfred St, Manchester M9 5XR
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- FREE and highly informative WMB Parental Guide
- FREE ‘No Obligation’ Taster Sessions.
- FREE 15/30 hours Funded Places Available For Your 2, 3 & 4 Year Olds. T&C applies.
- Highly Interactive Parents Childcare Software.
- Highly Qualified & Trained Staff
- Family Friendly & Welcoming Atmosphere
- Custom Built Premises
- Key Fob System for All Rooms
- Extensive ‘Soft & Grassed’ Play Area
- Open Plan Room for Free Play
- CCTV & Video Entry System
- High Security Fencing to Keep Intruders Out.
- Extensive Parking for our lovely Parents & Visitor
REQUEST FREE WMB BROCHURE
We would love to send you our FREE well designed & Informative WMB Childcare brochure. We understand that making a decision on which Nursery to place your child can be a difficult one so we have covered all the basics for you. Please simply enter your details below and we will send you our brochure before you can say 1, 2 & 3.
With Love, WMB Childcare Ltd